Linuxworld GNHLUG Boothbabes - hurding cats

Brian Chabot brian at datasquire.net
Mon Feb 14 11:21:01 EST 2005

Ed Lawson wrote:

> It seems I will be down on Tuesday if at all instead of Thursday.
> While I can spot some time, a good deal of it will be used up dealing
> with other ventures.
>
> Ed Lawson

Well, I guess it's somewhat convenient then that I'll be available all
three days... and I'm only looking to be able to make a run or two
around the other vendors in that whole time.  I can cover the booth most
of the three days... If I can get confirmation that I'm actually going
to be able to get in without having to fork over $35 a day...

Brian

| brian+sig at datasquire.net          http://www.hirebrian.net  |
| IT/MIS Manager - 6 Yrs Experience - Contract or Permanent   |
|          Self-taught, Fast Learner, and Team Player         |
|            Ready to Start TODAY at Your Company.            |