SLUG meeting tonight 7pm UNH Morse Hall 301 Topic: Video Processing

Bruce Dawson jbd at codemeta.com
Mon Feb 14 18:46:01 EST 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 17:33 -0500, Kevin D. Clark wrote:
> Greg Rundlett <greg at freephile.com> writes:
> > Robert E. Anderson wrote:
> >>The Topic is:  Video Processing tools for Linux
> >>The next meeting is Monday 2/14/2004 at 7pm in Morse Hall room 301.
> > Sounds like a great presentation tonight.  Thanks in advance Rob.  See
> > everyone there :-)
>
> Pray tell, where does this "advance" notice get distributed to
> anyways?  Seriously, I don't know, and I am almost certainly not the
> only one who doesn't know the answer to this.

It goes to gnhlug-announce at mail.gnhlug.org (well, that's the official
address). And (!) gnhlug-discuss is subscribed to that list, so it also
gets everything sent to the announce list.

> OBTW, these pages:
>
>       http://slug.gnhlug.org/
>       http://slug.gnhlug.org/meetings.html
>
> tells me that I can get more information at slug-org at slug.gnhlug.org,
> but mail to this address, as well as slug-org-request at slug.gnhlug.org
> bounces.

jbd at localhost:~$ host -t mx slug.gnhlug.org
slug.gnhlug.org         CNAME   slug.sr.unh.edu
slug.sr.unh.edu         CNAME   q.sr.unh.edu
q.sr.unh.edu            MX      10 q.sr.unh.edu

The MX record for slug.gnhlug.org points to q.sr.unh.edu. I believe Rob
Anderson might know more.

--Bruce