OpenOffice query: shutdown

Kevin D. Clark clark_k at pannaway.com
Wed Feb 16 08:38:01 EST 2005

It looks like the thing that I want to mess with is gnome-session and
gnome-session-properties.  OO already has an entry in
gnome-session-properties under FC2.  Something must be going wrong in
the interaction between gnome-session logout and OO.  I'm still
looking into this -- OO runs under the "normal" style, but I wonder if
"trash" would do what I want?

Later today maybe I'll send a note to the developers of gnome-session,
thanking them for being "unrealistic".

--kevin
--
GnuPG ID: B280F24E                     And the madness of the crowd
alumni.unh.edu!kdc                     Is an epileptic fit