OpenOffice query: shutdown

Kevin D. Clark clark_k at pannaway.com
Wed Feb 16 17:37:01 EST 2005

Derek Martin <invalid at pizzashack.org> writes:

> Let me say that I am in no way trying to accuse you of being
> unreasonable, or to insult you in any way.  If you have taken offense
> (as it seems you have), it is very likely that I have said what I
> wanted to say poorly, and so you have misunderstood my intentions.  If
> that's the case, then allow me to apologize.  I will attempt to
> clarify my intentions, and provide some useful information about
> gnome-session in the process.

No offense taken.  I'm glad we both agree that "it should just work".

I can't promise to fix this problem, because I have very little time
for this and the programs involved are large.  But, if I have a few
spare momements and come up with anything that helps this problem,
I'll post what I find to the list.  One thing that I found today was
that OO's signal-handling code regressed a bit a while ago, but it is
on the list of things to fix in 2.x.

--kevin
--
GnuPG ID: B280F24E                     And the madness of the crowd
alumni.unh.edu!kdc                     Is an epileptic fit