Any dialup ISP's besides EarthLink support LINUX

Jim Kuzdrall gnhlug at intrel.com
Thu Feb 24 08:31:01 EST 2005

    Another vote for mv.com.  I have had them hosting my exclusive
server since 1995.  The service has been prompt and effective whenever
I had a problem.  (And they were very patient with my ignorance when
there were parts of their operation I didn't understand.)

    They have 8 phone numbers to choose from in the Nashua calling area.
If the Nashua one seems a little balky, I just try one of the others.

Jim Kuzdrall