Request system

Kenneth E. Lussier klussier at comcast.net
Mon Jan 3 08:23:01 EST 2005

All,

I am looking for a web-based (preferably php) application that people
can go to and select dates to request time off. The app should then send
an e-mail the person's manager for approval, and upon approval, send an
e-mail to payroll (yes, I know that this could be written in a little
less than a day, but I was asked to "find one"). Does anyone have any
suggestions on things that they have used in the past?

TIA,
Kenny