Ubuntu Linux experiences?

Cole Tuininga colet at code-energy.com
Wed Jan 5 10:42:01 EST 2005

On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 09:33 -0500, Scott Garman wrote:
> Has anyone on the list worked with the Ubuntu distribution yet?

Ayup - we're rapidly moving to deploying it on our workstations and so
far we love it.  On the technical side, setup was nice and easy, the
desktop was great, printer (combo printer/scanner) setup went smooth, my
usb pen drive was recognized immediately, and I'm looking forward to
having some time to try out my palm with it.

Of course, I'm biased anyway because the distribution has a bit of a
python bent to it.  ;)

--
"God help us, we're in the hands of engineers."
 - Ian Malcolm (Jurassic Park)

Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer
Code Energy, Inc