New magazine - LinuxFormat

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Thu Jan 6 14:22:00 EST 2005

On Jan 6, 2005, at 1:57 PM, Fred wrote:

> Then again, I must confess to being a bit jaded. I see Linux Format
> more
> as a mag for beginners and "light" users of Linux. To be honest, I am
> not terribly impressed by *any* of the Linux magazines I've been seeing
> at Borders.

I'll put a plug in for SysAdmin Magazine.  While not dedicated to
linux, it basically is and has more hardcore content than others I've
seen.  But it's focused on the sysadmin - you'll never find an article
about managing your checkbook in it.

I'm not sure if Borders has it.

-Bill
-----
http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Text: bill+text at bfccomputing.com
AIM: wpmcgonigle                Skype: bill_mcgonigle