The Linux Cafe

Fred puissante at biz.puissante.com
Fri Jan 7 07:42:00 EST 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-07 at 02:13 -0500, Jon maddog Hall wrote:
..
> I personally have no interest in going to a list called "Linux Cafe" for
> discussions of things considered "off topic" by other people.
>
> Methinks thou doth protest too much, particularly when we have a mechanism
> for filtering out "off topic" discussions......[OT]
>
> md

Well, it's a choice. I did similar for a Skeptics list a while back and
seems to have worked out OK. I will never scream that anything is "off-
topic" on my list, and thus no requirement for the "[OT]".

Another benefit is that the list is not restricted to the local region.
Linux enthusiasts the world over are invited to join to chat about what
beer they like, what peeves them about politics, and the best way to
rebuild their kernels. ;-)

--
Come join The Linux Cafe: