hot spot managment

Kevin D. Clark clark_k at pannaway.com
Mon Jan 17 11:18:01 EST 2005

Bill Freeman <f at ke1g.mv.com> writes:

> 	A little more on this, here's an Information Week article
> about a company that makes shielding products, including a paint
> with aluminum flecks that would be easier to install than copper
> screen.
>
> http://informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=56200676

This week's News of the Weird reported had this to say about the
product:

OO The history of News of the Weird is littered with people who
actually or figuratively wear aluminum foil hats, but now, there's a
breakthrough.  A product called DefendAir, from Force Field Wireless,
makes things easier.  It's a latex house paint, packed with copper and
aluminum fibers that form an electromagnetic shield to block all those
nasty and distracting radio waves that are being beamed at you from
outer space, Washington, D.C., and numerous celebrities (and,
especially, to protect your WiFi signals from interference and
hacking).  http://www.ForceFieldWirless.com

Actually, Chuck got the address wrong, but if you're serious about
this product, I'm sure that you can find it on your own...

--kevin
--
GnuPG ID: B280F24E                     And the madness of the crowd
alumni.unh.edu!kdc                     Is an epileptic fit