Can only the 100Mbs part of a 10/100Mbs router fail?

Larry Cook lcook at sybase.com
Thu Jan 20 17:51:01 EST 2005

Benjamin Scott wrote:
>   I realize this thread is old, but I'm catching up and I might be able to
> offer some insight here...

Ben, thanks for your detailed explaination.  Yes, I do mean repeater.

And I finally got through to a live person and got an RMA number to return my
DSL-Modem/Router.  Only problem is that I don't know if I can go back to
living with dial-up for the week or two it could take.  Does anyone have a
spare DSL modem they'd be willing to lend me for a few weeks that might work
with GSInet's DSL service?

Thanks,
Larry