LUG booth at LinuxWorld

Jon maddog Hall maddog at li.org
Fri Jan 21 16:12:05 EST 2005

Hi,

I would like to "sign up" for this, but I would like to know if there would
be people willing to help staff it.  I think we would need a minimum of two
people per day for the days of February 15th, 16th and 17th from approximately
10 A.M. to 5 P.M. each day at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston.

Would people please raise their hands to say "sure, I will do one, two or
three days?"  I will be down there every day, but I have some obligations that
might pull me away from the booth, and it really should be staffed each day.

I will pay the electricity bill.

md