mail archives (was: Another ACPI anecdote, plus footnotes)

Kevin D. Clark kevin_d_clark at access-4-free.com
Sun Jan 23 22:31:01 EST 2005

Bill Sconce <sconce at in-spec-inc.com> writes:

> We've had threads here previously about ACPI. [1] [2] [3]

A very informative post.  I found all of this to be very interesting.
Thanks for sharing.

It seems like you did quite a bit of research into this problem.

One thing that this highlights, to me, is that the archives to this
mailing list still aren't available online.  So, a non-subscriber to
this list who encounters the same problem that you encountered won't
be able to make use of your excellent summary or the other interesting
posts related to this topic on the GNHLUG list.

--kevin
--
GnuPG ID: B280F24E                     And the madness of the crowd
alumni.unh.edu!kdc                     Is an epileptic fit