mail archives (was: Another ACPI anecdote, plus footnotes)

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 12:22:00 EST 2005

If anyone wants to suggest an archiver/web frontend, I can set it up
on my server; I can afford to store at least a few hundred meg of
archives, probably even a gig.

--DTVZ

Note: As anyone I've replied to has probably noticed, I usually send
the email intended for the list to an individual before I realize what
I've done, and then forward it to the list as I originally intended.