mail archives

Kevin D. Clark clark_k at pannaway.com
Mon Jan 24 14:06:00 EST 2005

Bruce Dawson <jbd at codemeta.com> writes:

> Hmmm. Those archives should be available at:
>
> http://mail.gnhlug.org/mailman/private/gnhlug-discuss/

These appear to be password protected, preventing non-subscribers from
accessing them.  Can search engines see these?

I do like these archives; however I didn't know about them until
around 30 seconds ago.  The archives were removed with some fanfare
(or, more precisely, not enough fanfare) a while ago; I don't recall
anybody announcing that they were back.

Thanks,

--kevin
--
GnuPG ID: B280F24E                     And the madness of the crowd
alumni.unh.edu!kdc                     Is an epileptic fit