HP/Compaq Presario and Linux

Charles Farinella cfarinella at appropriatesolutions.com
Thu Jan 27 10:59:01 EST 2005

On Thu, 2005-01-27 at 10:35, Travis Roy wrote:

> Here was the response I got from HP/Compaq about the issue:

Don't feel bad, I got very much the same response from them when I put
Win2k on one of their computers that had been 'designed' to run Win98.

Just tell a friend and don't buy anymore.  It's all you can do.  :-)

--charlie

--
Charles Farinella
Appropriate Solutions, Inc. (www.AppropriateSolutions.com)