Meetings?

Rob Lembree rob at savaJe.com
Thu Jan 27 14:31:01 EST 2005

On Jan 26, 2005, at 7:47 PM, Jim Kuzdrall wrote:

>     Is the 4th Wednesday meeting of mvlug etc. at Martha's in
> hibernation?  My wife and I enjoyed the dinner out, but the evening
> ended more quickly than planned.

I had been the coordinator for the Nashua meetings, but demands on my
time have exceeded the time available (by a wide margin), so I sent
a note to 'discuss' a couple of weeks ago looking for a replacement.

Also, we've had steadily declining attendance, with only one person
showing up at the meeting in December, so I'm reluctant to get
a speaker in for what might amount to a nice dinner for two again.  :-\

So far, nobody's stepped forward to coordinate it.  Without
a coordinator or people showing up -- well, do the math.

>     Should the web site be updated?

It should.  Could someone who knows how to do this please update
it?

Also, if anyone thinks that a Nashua LUG is nice to have, please
volunteer to coordinate it.