mail archives

Kevin D. Clark kevin_d_clark at access-4-free.com
Thu Jan 27 23:11:01 EST 2005

"Michael ODonnell" <michael.odonnell at comcast.net> writes:

> What else is there to discuss?  except maybe who does
> it and how?  I nominate KevinC, assuming he's willing...

Dear Mr./Mrs./Ms./Dr./Etc. Person who runs the mail archive server:
please re-enable public access to the mail archives.  But, before you
do this, please enact an email-address obfuscating scheme.  Your mail
archiver might already have this feature, if not, I have sent a pretty
simple one to this list.  Also, there is the small matter of removing
whatever offending articles might exist on the server -- please remove
those.  Various members of this list might be able to help with this
(I can't, since I don't know which articles these are).  If you need a
script to convert mbox/Maildir/whatever files over to
obfuscated-email-address files, please ask the list and me or somebody
else on the list would be more than willing to help.

I think that this about covers it.

Regards,

--kevin
--
GnuPG ID: B280F24E                     And the madness of the crowd
alumni.unh.edu!kdc                     Is an epileptic fit