Win4Lin Home Edition

Benjamin Scott bscott at ntisys.com
Sat Jan 29 21:43:01 EST 2005

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005, at 8:54am, gaf at blu.org wrote:
> Unfortunately, it does not appear that Win4Lin will ever support WindowsNT
> based products. Please correct me on this.

  Support for Win2000-on-Win4Lin just went into beta test last week.  Or so
I'm told.  They put a call for testers out to the win4lin-users list.

  I've said this before, but if one is a Win4Lin user, I highly recommend
the win4lin-users list Netraverse operates.  Lots of helpful people,
including several of the software engineers at Netraverse.  I once had an
issue with sound support, and one of them worked directly with me to fix it,
including sending me custom builds of their sound module.  This is what
payware is supposed to be, but so very rarely is.

  "I've already explained this once, but repetition is the very soul of the
  net." (from alt.config)

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntisys.com>