Laptop HD help (Tom or Ben, please read this one)

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Wed Jul 13 19:16:01 EDT 2005

Damn, it's DEAD!

That actually worked, I was able to mount it, but once I tried to go
anywhere on the drive I got the click of doom.

Ben or Tom, do you have the contact info of that hard drive place we
would send drives to for Net Tech. My brother wants to go that route,
the drive had all his books for his business on it.