Tomorrow (Thursday's) meeting is ON!

Ken D'Ambrosio kend at xanoptix.com
Wed Jul 20 22:31:01 EDT 2005

I apologize for the lateness of this e-mail; the normal person at
Martha's who co-ordinates the function room with us is on vacation.  Rob
Lembree, fortunately, came to my rescue and knew who I should be
speaking with -- unfortunately, I was out most of today, and only got a
definitive answer from Martha's about five minutes ago.

'Nuff 'splainin'.

Tomorrow's topic is WINE, and our speaker is Ira Krakow, whom I met at
LinuxWorld back this spring(?).  He apparently has quite the exposure to
WINE, and I'm very interested to hear what he has to say on the matter
-- especially since, as much as I like Win4Lin, I'd dearly love to get
some 'doze apps running "natively" under Linux.

So bring your questions, yourselves, and possibly your appetites.

6:00 at Martha's if you want grub; 7:30 in the upstairs function room if
you want meeting.  Please RSVP if you plan to eat, so I can put in a
table reservation, and feel free to ping me if you need directions/etc.

Thanks, and look forward to seeing everyone,

-Ken