"Summer of Code" - Free Software student stipends ($4500!) from Google

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Thu Jun 2 21:58:01 EDT 2005

On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 09:28:09PM -0400, Bill Sconce wrote:
> The mentoring organizations include heavy hitters from Apache and
> Asterisk, to Perl and Python, to Wine and XWiki, and of course
> Google themselves.

I know the people on the Inkscape project, and I think that anyone who
is interested would do really well to look at them. I've worked with
some of the people on the project, and it's always been an incredible
experience for me. So, if you're interested in image authoring or SVG, I
highly recommend it.

-- Chris