Monadnock Linux User Group - June 9th

guy Pardoe guy at pardoeonline.com
Wed Jun 8 18:00:01 EDT 2005

The next meeting of the Monadnock Linux User Group (MonadLUG) will be this
Thursday, June 9th, 7:00pm, at the SAU 1 Superintendent's Office behind
South Meadow School in Peterborough.

**** AGENDA ****

1.  Announcements.

2.  "The Kuro Box" - a headless computer.  A light discussion of a very
small computer.  Come see it.  We'll talk about what you can do with it...
things it was never intended for.

3.  Adjourn to Harlow's.

We're also looking for topics for future meetings.  If you have a suggestion
or would like to present a topic yourself, please contact me at
guy at pardoeonline.com.

Please forward this announcement to anyone you think may be interested in
attending.

Thank you,

Guy Pardoe
MonadLUG Coordinator