[Pedantic RANT] Re: [HUMOR] End Times

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Wed Jun 8 18:03:00 EDT 2005

On Jun 8, 2005, at 12:59, Michael ODonnell wrote:

> Get real.  Navarro's Muslim never new Nietzsche's
> Nazi-supporter, so Wikipedia's written worship of
> Hitler Youth allow an Air Alestair understatement.
> Anywhere basic archbishop assessment referred
> to articles, emergent DVD enlightenment ends,
> however hopelessly Hopkins insufficiency impressed.
> Otherwise, people just posted Pro publicly and read
> pedantic serious self-preservation.  As usual...

Michael's just trying to stuff our Bayesian classifiers - expect some
predatory lending spam from him in the next couple days.

-Bill

-----
bill at bfccomputing.com           Mobile: 603.252.2606
http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Pager: 603.442.1833
AIM: wpmcgonigle                Text: bill+text at bfccomputing.com

For fastest support contact, please follow:
http://bfccomputing.com/support_contact.html