Is it okay to plug a power-strip into a UPS?

Neil Joseph Schelly neil at jenandneil.com
Wed Jun 15 12:47:01 EDT 2005

I don't have a link handy, but the further responses seem to be more
descriptive anyway.  I would think still that the two small devices wouldn't
be a problem, since they'd be putting so little stress on the surge
protector's circuit, but I'm not as familiar with AC and power electronics to
say for certain.
-N