High memory kernel support

Randy Edwards redwards at golgotha.net
Thu Mar 17 23:19:00 EST 2005

 > My problem is that some of the drivers I need aren't keeping up with the
 > kernel releases, like the NVIDIA drivers, for instance.

   The driver issue in 2.6 has impacted me, though in the other direction.
2.6 includes some new mouse drivers and I've had issues with those in oldish
touchpad laptops (though more recent releases have been better).

 Regards,
 .
 Randy

--
Bill Gates' wealth equals the combined wealth of the poorest 120 million
Americans, or 45 percent of our population. "This is a failure of the