Primary Education & linux (advocacy)

Neil Joseph Schelly neil at jenandneil.com
Sat Mar 19 19:29:00 EST 2005

On Saturday 19 March 2005 04:12 pm, Jeff Smith wrote:
> education software for Linux (I'll even settle for open
> source that runs on Windows - but am shooting for linux).
For open source Windows software, check out TheOpenCD.org, which has a lot of
great software on it for Windows.

Other than that, for linux, check out the KDE education packages.  There are
some great games and tutorials and other sorts of things of interest there
that ought to be interesting to all ages, obviously educational, free, and
linux-only.
-N