Wiki Engines

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Tue Mar 29 15:08:00 EST 2005

On Mar 29, 2005, at 14:30, Larry Cook wrote:

> I'm looking for a wiki engine to try out internally with my
> eight-person team at work.  I'm willing to do my own research, but
> thought I'd ask for recommendations first.

I found kwiki (kwiki.org) very easy to setup.  I'm using it at
http://ewrt.bfccomputing.com if you want to look around.

It has an easy setup script and a nice plugin architecture.

I had tried setting up a different wiki last year and gave up in
frustration which is pretty tough to get me to do.

-Bill
-----
bill at bfccomputing.com           Mobile: 603.252.2606
http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Pager: 603.442.1833
AIM: wpmcgonigle                Skype: bill_mcgonigle