Weird tcsh question

Kenny Donahue kennyd at mc.com
Mon May 9 15:12:00 EDT 2005

/bin is way down in my $PATH. That was one of my first thoughts.
Like I said, this is no big deal. It was just a typo and I was wondering
why I got the results I did. Google (for once) was no help.
Please don't waste time on this. I thought someone might know off the top
of their head.
Thanks,
Kenny