Trade show banner

Steven C. Peterson scp at mainstream.net
Tue May 17 06:38:00 EDT 2005

I work for Fedex Kinko's in nashua, we do full color vinyl prints and
cut vinyl banners
the scrim vinyl (threaded) with Acushield is $12 sq foot, it is rated to
last 7 years outdoors but we have nly had it for 3 so i am stil skeptical
cut vinyl is custom qouted based on size and complexity(how many colors,
graphics, and what meterials you want)

any questions you can speak with me or if you come in geoff, rodney, or
dave or the sign and banner reps. when your ready to order i can manage
a 30% employee discount if i order it (but i will only be working their
thru july before i go back to school)

Steven Peterson