CentraLUG meeting TONIGHT, 7 PM, NHTI Library room

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Mon Nov 7 11:48:01 EST 2005

The monthly meeting of CentraLUG, the Concord/Central New Hampshire
chapter of the Greater New Hampshire Linux Users Group, occurs on the
first Monday of each month on the New Hampshire Institute Campus
starting at 7 PM.

This month, we'll be meeting in Room 146 of the Library/Learning
Center/Bookstore, http://www.nhti.net/nhtimap.pdf , marked as "I" on
that map. Directions and maps are available on the NHTI site at
http://www.nhti.edu. The main meeting starts at 7 PM. Open to the
public. Free admission. Tell your friends.

Tonight is an Open Mike night. Bring your Linux problems and
questions. We'll talk about the state of Linux, the (excellent!)
quarterly meeting last Thursday, work up some topics for future
meetings, etc/

Hope to see you there!

Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC