SSH configuration summary

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Sun Nov 13 04:41:02 EST 2005

Randy Edwards <redwards at golgotha.net> writes:

>  > (though, it's probably important to note that there are *no* business
>  > type users of this system.  Everyone is either highly technical, or
>  > willing to learn :)
>
>    So in laymen's terms, what you're really saying is that you work just a
> little this side of heaven...  :-)

No, what I'm saying is that they've hired a business-weenie IT type to
deal with that side of the house and left me to work on "interesting"
stuff :)

The other guy now deals with Windows support, and most of the core
networking stuff.  I'm starting to train him on the email system and
how to add/remove users, work with mailman for the mail lists, etc.
It's nice not being bothered with this stuff, as a result, I'm
migrating more towards the development side of life :) They've even
threatened to make me learn Java :)

--

Seeya,
Paul