RedHat AS 2.1

Cole Tuininga colet at code-energy.com
Mon Nov 14 12:08:00 EST 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 16:54 +0000, johnmalloy at comcast.net wrote:
> I have a RedHat AS 2.1 machine that is not booting.
>
> We are having both filesystem problems and issues with the Qlogic fibre HBA drivers.
>
> I am unalbe to boot to "Linux Resuce" mode  from CD.
>
> Any suggesiotns on how to fix this?

If you're running an official copy of RH AS 2.1, why not get what you
paid for and call RH Tech support?  Isn't that part of the whole point
of using the expensive AS distros?

This isn't meant as a flame, it's actual curiosity.

--
"...it is important to realize that any lock can be picked
 with a big enough hammer...."

Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer
Code Energy, Inc