where to buy a new system.

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 18:38:00 EST 2005

I use pricewatch but watch stealdeals.net and techbargains.com for
deals - hard drives in particular seem to be on sale about half the
time.  I think tigerdirect has 300GB drives for $90 until the end of
November, for instance.

I can second both the newegg.com and mwave.com suggestions - newegg is
usually within $10 of the lowest price on pricewatch (exceptions, but
generally) and they're FAST and not bad for returns (I had one DOA so
far, but I've ordered a lot from them.)  Mwave is decent as well.

--Drew Van Zandt