CACert?

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Mon Oct 10 16:40:02 EDT 2005

On Mon, Oct 10, 2005 at 04:34:20PM -0400, Christopher Schmidt wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 10, 2005 at 02:24:08PM -0400, Bill McGonigle wrote:
> Ugh, this hurts me to see something that looks like a relatively cool
> project fall into the hands of complete mismanagement by people who

Correction: See the website for what looks like a relatively cool
project fall into mismanagement. Websites have little to do with
CACert's ability to run their software or to manage a project,
but have everything to do with their ability to attract new people
to their project via the web.

 --
 Christopher Schmidt
 http://crschmidt.net/