Dell LCD panels (was Apple cinema displays)

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Wed Oct 12 00:17:00 EDT 2005

Scott Garman wrote:

>A few days later, a friend of mine pointed me to a couple of coupon
>codes that could be used for the 2005FPW that he saw on digg.com. I took
>the plunge and bought the Dell for $394 including shipping on Friday
>night, and it was delivered today.

Dell also has a 1600x1200 20" LCD that, with coupons, can be had for $464;
check slickdeals.net for the about-once-a-month coupon offering.  (They
also do the 2005FPW -- I don't know what the price is for that, as I was
always worried about the 1680x1050 resolution, although that appears
(thanks, Scott!) to be a non-issue.)

-Ken