Announce: Proposal to incorporate GNHLUG

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Wed Oct 12 12:41:01 EDT 2005

One last "to be clear" message here, and I'll let the discussion
continue onwards:

The discussion appears to have settled on the -org list, and not the -
discuss list. All are welcome to join that list. Sign up at:

Also, I would expect the organizational issues to be a major topic of
discussion at the Autumnal Summit. All are welcome. Sign-up for that
event is at:

http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/AutumnalSummit2005

Should things proceed smoothly, we might have the bylaws ready for
signing by the Quarterly meeting in Hanover. Or not. Let's get them
right first.

Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC
http://www.tedroche.com