Authentication via Radius

klussier at comcast.net klussier at comcast.net
Fri Oct 14 14:48:01 EDT 2005

>   A Google search for "pam radius" finds lots and lots of good stuff
> right away, so I suspect that will lead you quickly to where you want
> to be.

You want the pam_radius_auth module (http://www.freeradius.org/pam_radius_auth/). I have done this several times in the past, and it usually takes about 10 minutes, as long as your radius server is set up correctly. Make sure you stay logged into the box, too. If you make any mistakes, then you won't be able to get back in to fix them :-)

C-Ya,
Kenny