[OT] NH protest against HP printers with RFID chips Nov. 5th

kevin_d_clark at comcast.net kevin_d_clark at comcast.net
Tue Oct 25 12:34:00 EDT 2005

> Please, explain to me how this is a threat.

No, I will not for the following reasons:

1:  not relevant to this list.

2:  I am certain that conversing with somebody such as yourself
    who has already made the value judgement to obtain an
    EZ Pass will yield absolutely no results.

3:  I'm fairly confident that the web sites/FAQs offer explanations.

4:  I'll bet that you could find a better place to post your opinions/queries.

I only responded to your email because of the gigantic falacy in your
line of reasoning, which was basically:

    I made a value judgement about <X>;
    I don't understand why everybody else doesn't think
    the way that I do.

If you wish to continue with this line of reasoning, I'll be happy to
provide a parody.

--kevin