Speaking of Subversion

klussier at comcast.net klussier at comcast.net
Wed Oct 26 10:27:01 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I'm looking for a couple of things related to Subversion:

The first is an integrated build system. Someone suggested Tinderbox, but it was built for CVS, and the Bugzilla integration for Subversion doesn't seem to really exist. Any ideas on this? Being a sysadmin and not a developer, I'm not too familiar with the integrated build process.

The second is a web-based front end like the CVSweb stuff. Is this built into SVN?

I am sure that I will have many more questions. This is my first experience with SVN, so I really have no idea what I'm doing (like this is different from other days? :-)

C-Ya,
Kenny