[OT] NH protest against HP printers with RFID chips Nov. 5th

Andrew W. Gaunt quantum at lucent.com
Wed Oct 26 19:00:01 EDT 2005

That view is simplistic and does not address the more complicated
realities, however.

Are rental car companies responsible for the speeding violations
of those renting? Are employers responsible for speeding violations
of employees when driving company owned vehicles? Are parents responsible
for speeding violations of their children when the kids borrow the car
from Mom or Dad? Are you responsible for the speeding violations
or any other stupid  or accidental thing your freind might get involved
with when borrowing your car?

It's not the car, it's the driver; ergo my question.

_| _| : : }  quantum at lucent.com - http://www-cde.inse.lucent.com/~quantum
  -(O)-==-o\  andrew at gaunt.org - http://www.gaunt.org