MerriLUG meeting this evening!

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Thu Sep 15 11:15:01 EDT 2005

Hello, all.  Here is a reminder e-mail about the meeting this evening.  As
usual, 6:00 for dinner at Martha's, and meeting to commence at 7:30
upstairs in function room.  (And, yes, the room availability is "Go!")
I've made a reservation for 15 -- but if you could RSVP so I have a decent
idea of headcount, it would be much appreciated.

We'll have Windriver (makers of VxWorks) presenting this evening about
some of their stuff, and how Linux ties in.

One thing I've noticed on-list recently is a fair number of questions
about DNS.  Is there any interest in that as a topic for an upcoming
meeting?  I believe Ben has secreted away a presentation about it -- I,
for one, would be very interested, as I'm currently using djbdns, and am
thinking about alternatives.

See you tonight!

-Ken