And just when you thought it was safe......HOSSTRADERS!

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Sat Sep 17 09:54:00 EDT 2005

Dates are Friday October 7 and Saturday October 8.

I have the banner and will be there to help set up, and to snap up
some of the bargains Friday morning and Saturday.

I live very close to the Fairgrounds if I can be of assistance. In a
pinch, I could likely supply missing cords or cables, get a tool to
repair the booth, let you store stuff before the event or overnight.

Looking forward to finding bargains on a couple of things:
rechargable batteries for various household items, refurbished UPSes,
etc.

Also hope to dump^H^H^H^H find a good home for a box full of PII
mobos, a 486-100 laptop, an 802.11b WAP, and more junk...