[Python-talk] Python meeting - next week! 7:00 PM Thursday 22 September, Manchester

Bill Sconce sconce at in-spec-inc.com
Sat Sep 17 13:36:01 EDT 2005

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 02:41:31 -0400
Fred <puissante at lrc.puissante.com> wrote:

> I could accomplish in one or two lines with the lambda function
> what would normally take me 10-20 lines procedurally.

Let's see now, that's <clickety..clickety> 10 to 1 or so.  10-20
lines are harder to read by about that much too.  (IF someone can
show us that "lambda" is easy to read as well as to write!)

That would be Fred, right?  HE could show us...   (*)

-Bill

(*) Hoping, of course, that Fred will come to the meeting!