Looking for a Commodore 64

Tom Buskey tom at buskey.name
Wed Sep 28 13:13:01 EDT 2005

There's a joystick to TV device out there (I think I saw it on
www.makezine.com? <http://www.makezine.com?>) that is a C64 inside. Comes
with C64 games and can be made to have a C64 Basic prompt. It seemed very
hackable and someone even hooked up an old 1541 drive too 'em.

Look for C64 websites. I'm sure it'll turn up.

On 9/27/05, David B. Knickerbocker <knickerbockerd at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I would be interested in a local one also...
>
> And yes, I'm too cheap to pay shipping on EBay...
>
> -Dave

A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad
measures.
- Daniel Webster