Anyone know anything about tvcentral?

Neil Joseph Schelly neil at jenandneil.com
Sat Apr 1 22:13:01 EST 2006

If I miss a show for one reason or another, I find it on a BitTorrent site.
Search for the episode title and the word bittorrent in Google and you'll
find it.  It's not often Myth misses a show, but I've had it record at least
a few times a show I really want to see that comes on after a sports event or
something that ran over.  The show starts 15 minutes late and naturally my
recording ends before the end of the show.

Anyway, it's always worked for me.
-N