Booth 1035 at LinuxWorld (GNHLUG) amazingly busy...

hewitt_tech hewitt_tech at comcast.net
Tue Apr 4 19:05:01 EDT 2006

Due to traffic and the weather we got to the booth at about 10:30 this morning. I was astonished at the number of visitors to the GNHLUG booth specifically. People mostly wanted to know when/where the various chapters have meetings. I strongly suggested they join the appropriate mailing list so that they could see what we were up to. Out booth is right next door to a Montreal based hardware company called Ciara Technologies. They helped us by supplying a few more banner hangers and helped setup the banner. Nice bunch of folks...

-Alex