Exim as a secondary MX?

Mark Komarinski mkomarinski at wayga.org
Wed Apr 19 09:54:01 EDT 2006

A friend of mine (also using Exim) had a lightning strike at his house,
taking out his 'net connection for a few days.  Since he's running his
own mail server at home, he wasn't able to receive anything for a few
days.  I'd like to get my server set up as a secondary MX, but I really
don't know where to start, and the exim site doesn't tell me a whole
lot, nor was google particularly helpful.

Is anyone doing this now or have links to some docs I can read on this?
Once I get this set up, it might make a good meeting topic some month...

Thanks

-Mark