Junk, er, useful stuff

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Wed Apr 19 10:29:01 EDT 2006

{Darn. Posting to the wrong list. Resent. Apologies for duplication}

I have some piles of stuff I'm hoping to sort out before HossTraders
to offer it first come, first serve. If there's anyone on the GNHLUG
list who'd be interested in relieving me of any of the items below,
speak up and I can bring it to an upcoming meeting or we can work on
getting it to you:

1. Bernoulli 150 portable: uses the Iomega/bernoulli 60/90/150 Mb
disks (none included). Clearly marked "NOT FOR RESALE" on top; a demo
model I bought a number of years ago. Worked good last I tried it.
"SCSI 1" old large D-shaped Centronics interface with a 25 pin plug
on the other end. With cable and power cord.

2. Dell Latitude XP 4100 CX: 486/100, 24 Mb RAM, ~540Mb HD (not sure,
stock), 9" 640x480 Double-scan color screen. Copy of DamnSmallLinux
installed and *almost* running X. Might make a neat digital picture
frame. A fun hobbiest toy.

3. Dell Workstation 400: dual-proc, two mismatched PII-333 (one's a
Celeron, I think), 384 Mb RAM and the usual assortment of serial,
parallel and ethernet ports. Matrox Millenium 4 Mb card. Must remove
HDDs before giving it away.

4. Two Handspring PDAs, one of the  originals, the second bought as a
refurb. Requires a ROM patch, available on the internet. Includes two
docking stations, a portable docking cradle, original packaging and
manuals, a Targus external keyboard, extra stylii and more.

5. Two wireless mice. Use two AA batteries each, batteries not
included. One optical, one mechanical (ball).

6. AST P166, 256Mb RAM, hd appears dead.

7. Fellowes pull-out tray for keyboard and mouse. Attaches under a
table with hangers and clamps, no need to drill.  Metal, rugged,
needs fairly narrow (~2"? ) tabletop.

8. Packard-bell 14" color VGA monitor. Good to stick on the server in
laundry room, er, server room.

Will be glad to dig up extra specs or details if anyone wants to
contact me offlist.

Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC
http://www.tedroche.com