Question about rdesktop

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Tue Apr 25 18:29:02 EDT 2006

At work I run linux but I have to get my damn email via winbloze. They
have a wim machine I can get to from linux by using rdesktop. Here's my
question. Is there *ANY* way to set a cut buffer in linux and then paste
that value into the windoze screen? Or vice versa, can I set a buffer in
windoze, do a ^C and then be able to paste in linux?

TIA

steveo at syslang.net